Wednesday 18 August 2010

surf girl, it girl

Blake Lively - I do like this girl! She is cool and stylish but never overdone. She is the eternal sunny girl from California. And I desperately want her wardrobe. Here are some of my favourites:
Shall we surf?

Amazing Marchesa dress - and she does have the legs

Just love the barely there make up

Elegant in Havainas plus the boyfriend

My favourite Upper east sidder in DFV

I want this dress! just an amazing colour (its from Haute Hippie)

So cool, so summer

Filming in Paris. She is wearing George Chakra

Out in town - love the silk shorts

Channel babe


I'm love with these blue trousers. What a great colour. Plus the shoes are so Carry Bradshaw


Shopping. Another great pair of trousers (Suno salmon coloured pants) . You do have to be that tall to wear them...


Blak hunters & jeans shorts = cool

No comments:

Post a Comment