Friday 6 August 2010

Purple rain...

It might be shallow but the truth is that almost every time I go back home I go straight to my hairdresser to have a proper manicure and pedicure.


And you might wonder why???
1. They are all Brazilian and for me have the best technique in the world – and I have done manicures in more than 10 countries :)!

2. They have the best colours – risqué

3. It lasts at least 2 weeks

4. I can read all the gossip that I have missed in a couple of months

5. and its so cheap compared to London!

Well, last July there I am trying to choose a new colour that its not red again – when M. tells me that the new season’s colour is purple!! I actually thought she was just probably imagining but I gave it a go anyway... (a shame I have not pics to prove it)

After a deep market research across magazines and blogs I discover that she was right or that she is probably setting trends from her little salon in Chiado (Lisbon).


So for you more fashion adventurous...here is the new purple rain for this autumn!! Or they might even called it a dark gray-violet.

I'm buying one today! taxi!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! it's not really my cup of tea, I support your decision! :)

    ReplyDelete