Thursday 30 September 2010

Jean Pierre Braganza - my first LFW show!

I was so lucky to be invited to this show by my friend B. It was a great experience! I felt like a kid in a candy store. The crowd were so fashion forward and everyone look ubber cool.

The show was beautiful and the models looked like angels with feathers hanging out of the hair. The fabrics were nicely pulled and cut. The dresses looked edgy but elegant.
No wonders he is the new protégé of Karl Lagerfeld
My favourite dresses were the blue one with ruffles and those amazing shoes and the long pink dress with the leather pink biker jacket. stunning!
Ahh the goody bag was not bad either.. Label M hair products!
Here are some of the pictures I took during the show!









Love this one.




My favourite!




No comments:

Post a Comment