Friday 26 August 2011

“The bad weather is to blame” Friday

I have a long list of shopping I have done in the last couple of weeks. I must blame the terrible London weather for the fact that I am buying knitwear in the middle of August!!!
Anyway my recent shopping “spree” includes my new fascination with green, bold statement trousers, a pair of slipper type loafers and an incursion in to the men section for boyfriend type shirts.


Dress from Topshop




Love the zipper detail in the back


Dress from Zara

Bought this dress because I'm obsessed with green and deep V back

Green sweater from Topshop

Pink Angora sweater from Topshop - very RL

I have already worned this lovely top from topshop twice - and they have it in blue and pink also!

Another pair of silk trousers to compensate all the knitwear - from Topshop




White cotton shirt from Zara - the small size is fitted and long

another jean shirt for my collection - from zara

Shoes from River Island
Star ring from topshop

T-shirt from Zara

1 comment:

  1. loooove the top shop dress, would look great to wear in turks and caicos!! he! He!

    ReplyDelete