Tuesday 15 February 2011

The women in my life

My stylish grandmother and my cool mother in the 60’s somewhere in Spain. They are an inspiration to me every day.



It was from my stylish glamorous grandmother that I developed my love for fashion – her taste was always impeccable. When I grow up I want to have a walk-in closet just like hers! She will always be an example of timeless style!

It was my mother that made me a better person. Her courage, spiritual believes, Intellectual curiosity, hard working capacity and altruism have always set the standard high. Her values and love will stay with me forever. Her advises are priceless.


Love you both.


1 comment:

  1. How nice, Giselle!
    I'm very thankful for your beautiful words,feelings, and thoughts about me, your mother.
    I have to say that I am very proud of you! You have always been a thoughtful, responsible, and hard-working daughter. You have always made the effort to add something extra-beautiful to our lives, both in words and in deeds. You have always cared, and I am grateful for that.
    You cannot possibly fathom how proud of you I am!

    Love,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete