Wednesday 17 November 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

On my way back from China I watched “Breakfast at tiffany’s” for the first time.. ohh and I loved it!! I cannot believe that I waited 31 years to watch this film!
It was different from what I imagined. I had thought it would be a very conventional film...but It was so surprisingly fresh and funny and Its impossible not to fall in Love with Audrey’s pose and elegance.

One of the things I liked the most was how contemporary most of her clouths looked. Definitely long black dresses, diamonds and pearls are forever.

I did notice how trendy her look his when she is playing “moon river” – that grey sweater and Capri trousers can be found in every store this season!
I bought the exact sweater in Urban outfitters.






No comments:

Post a Comment